In 2012, Project Harmony expanded its facilities and created a new Training Institute. Designed to be a state-of-the-art facility, our space is both welcoming and comfortable and provides the ability for our staff and partner agencies to expand and enhance the types of trainings we are able to offer. Committed to the training of child welfare professionals, a theatrical training space was built which provides simulation exercises in a “mock home” environment. This allows new and experienced professionals to practice their skills in a realistic setting while being coached by seasoned professionals in the medical field, law enforcement, and child protective services.
Project Harmony’s training and conference facilities include:
- Welcoming atrium with seating space for guests/visitors
- 4 conference rooms equipped with computers, projectors, and screens.
- 2-3 rooms can be joined together for large events
- Sound available in 3 first floor conference rooms
- Wi-fi availability throughout building