Last modified: May 5, 2016
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. If we ask for personal information like your name, address, email address or telephone number. This includes the information you provide when you contact us, sign up for our electronic newsletter, register for an event, or make a donation.
- Information we get from your use of our services.
- Device information
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Project Harmony.com, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs
. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Location information
- Local storage
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners
use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit Nebraska Mental Health.com, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies
to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services
or features that may appear on other sites.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect users.
When you contact Project Harmony.com, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes, improvements or events.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
Surveys: From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation is completely voluntary and you will have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information could include name address, and other demographic information.
Newsletters: If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Project Harmony.com unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Project Harmony.com when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information
- With domain administrators
If your access to Project Harmony.com is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator
and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Nebraska Mental Health.com information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For external processing
We provide personal information to our affiliates
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Google if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Project Harmony.com, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Choice to Opt-Out
We provide you with the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For instance, if you are receiving our newsletter or other promotional communications, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We work hard to protect Project Harmony.com and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Project Harmony.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Project Harmony.com Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site to read the privacy statement of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by Project Harmony.com.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Business Transitions and Changes